Time & Location
About the Event
Thank you for joining us! We’re super excited to see you and more importantly those furry friends!
Just some notes on the event if we may;
1. This is an off-lead event and to ensure the dog's safety and wellbeing, we will be closing the doors once the event is under way, so it would be helpful if you could arrive 5/10 early at the Bean Gaming Cafe.
2. If your dog has any allergies or you would prefer them not to eat the treats and snacks provided, please let us know when you arrive and we will provide a red bandana so that your dog is not fed. Obviously feel free to bring any snacks or treats for your dog.
3. There will be a veterinary first aider on duty throughout the event in the unlikely event of any health problems.
4. There will be some fun type competitions happening at the event, prizes and certificates for all the good boys and girls.
a. Classes will include;
b. Best boy
c. Best girl
d. Best puppy
e. Best senior
f. Best rescue dog
g. Best fancy dress or outfit
i. Humans are very encouraged to dress up too.
5. At each event there will be some shopping opportunities and information about small local dog businesses, if you would like to publicise your services, please let us know.
6. At each event there will be a charity raffle with all the proceeds going to a breed specific charity, we plan to have some fabulous prizes for both humans and dogs.
7. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you and your dog.
- Standard Ticket£10£100£0